Progress


Today my little V started daycare!!She was so excited, she hardly even said good-bye! My days will never be the same without her. I was just getting used to having 2 instead of 3 , and now I`m down to one.....PARTY TIME!! I kid, I miss them when they are gone.On C`s first day of school, a combination of exhaustion and emotions pushed me to cry like a little baby. I just couldn`t believe she was starting  second grade. They grow up so fast, and while they are away playing , learning and making new friends, I can`t help but feel that i am missing out! But now i will have more time for other things. Like baking, and my business plan, which is a work in progress. I recently visited my  Charolastra A and worked on business cards. It`s all starting to come together, but it is taking a little longer then expected.Plus i am in full renovation mode. My house is upside down with furniture moved everywhere, and freshly painted walls (some unfinished). I have alot on my plate, but nothing I can`t handle.Thanks to my crew M and mom, it`s starting to look like i had imagined so many times. Now that the caca brown walls that the previous owner had left me are finally gone, i feel energized and ready to take on the world......maybe after a little morning nap!!
So all in all , everything is progressing, at turtle pace for now, but eventually with this new free time, and baby N starting daycare in October, it will go ahead at full force.

I`m off to do some painting, and a little crying!! Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

And just because, here is an awesome Churro recipe !! A favourite in our house!!

Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 quarts oil for frying
  • 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
 
Directions
  1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball.
  2. Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
  3. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture.               
  4. And enjoy!!!!

Comments

  1. Mmm... I have seen these many times in recipes and never attempted to make them. Thank you for sharing, I will have a go at them now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment