seafood love....

I live with seafood lovers, basically anything that comes from the ocean will be eaten. I, on the other hand have a hard time with shell fish, i always picture Sebastian in the little mermaid running away from the french chef:``Les poissons , les poissons, hi hi hi, hon hon hon!!!``



Anyways, they love it , so i make it! Last night, little miss C decided she was craving shrimp, her daddy concurred, and so i made shrimp!!
One package pre-cooked shrimp cleaned with the tails still on,
About 4 tablespoons of butter, one small red onion, chopped, 5 cloves of garlic, chopped, and 2 tsps of cilantro.





Brown the onions and garlic in butter,
Add the shrimp, but lower heat because they are pre-cooked, you don`t want to over cook them, sautée for about 3 minutes.



Add cilantro, et voila!! delicious shrimp, very simple and easy, and only takes about 10 minutes!!



That plate only lasted about 5 minutes before it was devoured, i had one, and it was good, but the little shrimp from shark tale came to mind, `please don`t eat me`, and i couldn't`t have another!!!



But for you seafood lovers out there, this is one to definitely try!!
Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. I love seafood but now I'll have to hear all those little voices every time I go to eat them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really yummy. I am mad about fish too. We have it more than meat at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shrimps are not only delicious, they’re also good for you. My favorite shrimp dish is shrimp scampi! I eat a lot of shrimp dishes as part of my health plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment