A Letter...

Dearest Pinterest,
    We need to talk. Don`t worry, it`s not you, it`s me!! I really do love you, and you have so many great ideas. But when I`m with you i feel like I`m wasting my time looking at great ideas, instead of actually doing them. This is not a break-up! I love you too much for that!! I just think we need to take a moment to breathe and take things a little slower.I see a bright and long future for us.

Love Always,
Lori Ann @  preparedpretty
A Few Updates...


Am I the only one who feel this way?!?Instead of looking at pictures of delicious food, I should be making it!!!

Yum!


My house is a disaster, and I have a million things to do.Yet, here I find myself(procrastinating)and pinning away gorgeous organized rooms , instead of organizing my own! So I have decided to take a break from pinterest(for today!!!) and do something constructive!!maybe I'll do the laundry....nah....I think I'll go make a sandwich!

If you are reading this, get off the computer and go outside, or do the things you should be doing instead!!! Your Life is waiting, the WWW and pinterest will still be here when you get back!!(but finish reading my post first!!)




Enjoy the day!!and some cute pictures of monkeys....



PS:
{This has nothing to do with the fact that I don't know how to add the "Pin It" button to my page!!}
I will figure it out eventually!!


Comments

  1. Hilarious!!! I feel like this everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I told ya...hook,line and sinker!!! eventually you will learn to peel yourself away so you can actually apply what you see! Now go bake and play with the kids. they are so adorable.
    bonne journée
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to get sucked into this website and that website and the next thing you know hours that you will never get back have gone by!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment