Workshop lunches

This week I did Lunches for the Piorra Maison worshop (http://www.piorramaison.com/workshops.php )(plug plug plug)
I always enjoy coming up with new designs for the lunch bags, This is what I came up with this week.





As for the lunches , I try and keep it simple and delicious. Every week I do a different dessert.This week I wanted to make choco macaroons.


FAIL!! they wouldn`t stick together, so I used the macaroon...ummm...lets say batter, as a base, and invented the choco macaroon parfaits!!I usually do a chocolate ganache for the parfaits,but I think this added a delicious crunch!It was so yummy, I almost didn't leave any for the lovely workshop ladies!!

Also on the menu, was fruit salad. This is always on the menu, it`s fresh and delicious and good for you too! Most people think of canned peaches with grapes and oranges!! You won`t find any canned peaches in my pantry,I always use fresh local product and whatever is in season, making no salad the same! The thing to keep in mind is that that any fruit can be added in a fruit salad and all fruit goes together!So there is no wrong way to make a fruit salad.I like to add lime and fresh mint which make it zesty and refreshing!






And the main event, the sandwich! OK, so I did it backwards, and put the dessert first but, I like to do things differently!

This week, egg salad,on a Kaiser bun, with fresh spinach, a little mayo and a dash of pepper!



Delicious!!

And what are the kids doing while i make all this yummy goodness you ask??.....
                                                                                                  Fighting for empty boxes
                                                                                                    Sitting on tables
                                                                                         Playing in the clean clothes basket
                                                                                          Running around like wild monkeys
                                                                                              Sitting at mommy's feet!

Just regular day at our house!!!

Comments

  1. Sooooo cute!!!! And that dessert was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladies love it!!!It is one of the high points of our workshops! And we SO enjoyed the ummmm... FAIL macaroons. Yummy!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pack my lunch every day and it looks nowhere near as good as yours! You are more than welcome to pack mine anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment