a lil inspiration....




These look delish!!! making me hungry, but can`t give in and eat this late....gotta fit into a bridesmaid dress in  couple of weeks!!
but I can always look......................
                                               
                                       chocolate lavender pie...yummm



lime squares...perfect dessert for summer weather!




                                                       Individual chicken pot pies, so cute!

                                                          These look soooo fresh and tasty!!



Well, goodnight blog world, it was a very exciting and productive day, now I`m off to dream of all the things that need to be done....tomorrow!

`Till the next time xoxo

Comments

  1. Yummy yum yum. I have to fit into a dress tooo. Stop temping me. Do have the recipe for the lime squares? Looks so refreshing.
    Bonne nuit
    Carolin
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have a dress to fit into! I haven't bought mine yet... I'm thinking a MuMu might be my best firend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment