Menu....



Last night I had good company for supper...my parents!!!We enjoyed the summer weather, and found delicious ways to keep cool!



                                                            A little something to keep you cool in the summer heat!!



My dad and i brainstormed on a menu,while the girls went on a walk/ bikeride with Mr. R, my husband. (he hates when i post his name and picture!)soooo...meet Mr. R everyone!
with monkey 1 and monkey 2!C and V







My mom joined us shortly after and we ate delicous butter chicken on rice, with stir fried veggies topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese!!It was delicious, and i attempted to take a picture to share, but i am no photographer and it did not do the dish justice( note to self: read more about food photography and find my camera!)



So my dad gave me some really good ideas for a menu, (i get my love of food from him!).
Basically he told me to keep it fresh and simple! After a night filled with cheese dreams, i had an idea of what i wanted and jotted down a rough copy.I won't give anything away quite yet, but let me just say 4 words...CHOCOLATE...BANANA...CREAM...PIE...
I will leave you with that thought.

Date night with M tonight, wedding stuff, adult conversations and drinks in the city....ahhh montreal in the summer....can't wait!!






Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Comments

  1. Nice pic of vieux Montreal. It all looks Yummy. How come I wasn't invited.
    Your favorite Antie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! Y wasn't I invited? I thought I was your favorite sista@<3 ... I feel so rejected :(
    Still love your blog though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment